Sunday, 25 June 2006

Grey hair?! Bollocks to that!! White hair’s more like it!!!!!!


This is not good... Today I found my second grey hair (the first was found on Friday morning!)! Who am I kidding, it wasn’t grey, IT WAS WHITE!!! I am 27 bloody years old and I am getting grey hair?! Wat Da F**k?! And oh no, my first grey hair would not chose to join his darker friends on my head at the back of my neck, no no no, it chose its star entry at the front of my head, right on top of my forehead!! Show-off!

I told my dearest mother this and she kindly informed me that yes, “It runs in the family darling!” and that I’d have to start dying my hair pretty soon... Aiii que miseria Dios!!!!!

I was telling my friend Claire that a lot of the events in my life this year, I felt, were dragging me kicking and screaming into adulthood (a fact of life I have chosen to consciously ignore up until now) well this is the icing on the cake as far as I’m concerned! Old age is imminent!!!!

No comments: