
I haven't had a fixed home since August. The reason I haven't had a fixed home is because I was planning to move back to the mainland, so I moved out of my home and put all my belongings into storage, hoping that this would jump-start my move. I haven't moved back to the mainland yet because I haven't really been looking for jobs or applying for any jobs and that's because I have been procrastinating on completing my CV. I have been procrastinating on writing my CV because I don't know where I want to live nor what type of jobs I should go for.
Please tell me that you identify with the above...? Some advice please.
PS: the reason I want to move back to the mainland is because I am currently living in London and I hate the place. I'm looking to move to either Switzerland (where I grew-up), France (am half-French), Spain (I lived there for 4yrs and am fluent in Spanish), or Italy (I am learning the language and it would be nice to become fluent).
PPS: the crazy girl in me is considering a move to Asia or Latin America.
No comments:
Post a Comment