
... I jumped in a cab and went to see Jules. He was at a bar, further gone than me, but not far gone enough for me not to be able to catch-up. One thing I have to say to you readers out there: he gives me butterflies, makes me fly high up in the sky!! Seeing him, being in his presence, under his wing, I feel like I am finally home, like my whole life has led me to this unision, as if every void I have brought with me until that very moment have vanished in an instant. Is that love? It must be.
We walked to meet his friends, Jim and more - I always knew I'd instantly love his friends, their hearts & souls are as pure and open as Jules'. No reason to hide or shy away from anything, they are all 100% there, no questions or doubts, just there in the present. I never wanted to be the girl who couldn't be taken to meet her man's friends as she would be all shy in the corner - fuck that! I love guys, I love the way these guys shouted at each other, sucker-punched each other, teased each other and had no shame! I want men to be men. There's nothing I hate more than seeing one of my mate's girlfriends making a scene because my mate is not paying her enough attention! Dispicable behavior! I loved his friends and I told him so, I think that made him happy.
That night we stayed at his folks' house, nothing happened, we passed out infront of the TV, I woke-up hanged out with his folks' cats, fed them - I could barely sleep that night, it just all began to seem really surreal, I knew I was beginning to float and that the weekend had a lot more in store for me... little did I know which direction it would take but I guess that is the beauty of an adventure, right??
...To be continued...
Friday, 11 April 2008
A visit to the land of My Love. Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment