We (all 3 of us, me, Jules & Jim) left the market enoteca and made our way to Jules' house, by tram! I love trams, you feel like you're in a musical and any minute now music will start playing in the background, you'll just launch into song while tapdancing your way round the tram!!
We spent a lazy afternoon at his house, watching TV, giggling, telling stories, taking pictures - I even gave the guys a manicure/hand massage... We then decided to go out to some bars, including this whacky little mafia bar where apparently someone had been shot and stabbed (not the same guy), and we finally ended-up in this sort of Irish pub where Mon Jules and I decided to go have dinner somewhere else. We had pizza & beer in this brightly lit restaurant which had an Italian guy on a keyboard singing in English; by this point we were quite drunk so I found the whole surroundings absolutely hysterical! I think the waitress thought we were mad and that actually made her night as she kept on laughing as she walked by our table (the other punters were a bit more on the dull side).
At this point Jules has to rush out to see friends (2x 50yr+ divorcees) who have double-parked outside the restaurant, as they want us to come to the movies with them... Needless to say that was the last thing I wanted to do, I just wanted to get home and get on with 'it'. So we were dragged to the flicks by these two over eager yet kind ladies, to see an Italian mainstream drama/comedy - my Italian is ok but not that good! What I could understand, I hated!!! It was a cringe worthy film, and Mon Jules and I left half-way through as neither he nor I could hack it.
We met-up with 'Jim' and some other friends who were going off to a birthday party a bit out of town, in a converted church - it was converted into a squat, which was amazingly decorated, it is apparently a home for artists, one of the girls from our party, Miss Pink, had actually lived there 10yrs before. Jules quickly fell asleep, and I was left to drunkenly wonder around the venue, dance a bit and then get myself into mischief... yes, Miss Leeloo had a (well, more than one) kissing session with Jim. Before I continue, I should say that while Jules, Jim and I were chilling earlier that afternoon, Jim was being a bit flirtatious and Jules said that he'd allow me to kiss Jim if I wanted to, that Jim was the only friend of his I could hook-up with and it would be a kiss and ONLY a kiss. THEREFORE, with that blank cheque in my pocket, when Jim started kissing me up against the cold, hard stone church wall, I could do nothing but kiss him back longingly. As every kiss got heated, I would push Jim back, he'd walk away looking hurt, then come back for more. At last, he decided I had tortured him enough and left the venue, leaving me and mon snoring Jules alone to fend for ourselves.
Jules wakes-up, I then tell him about the kiss with Jim (he asked if it was good, I said yes), consequently we discover that snow can come out of beer and that no one believes us, so we decide to cab it back to his, leaving this venue for others to close the night. We go back to his, start chatting, one thing leads to another (THANK GOD, I don't think I could have denied myself the pleasure much longer) and end the night entwined physically, emotionally and spiritually.
...To be continued...

No comments:
Post a Comment