Monday, 14 April 2008

A visit to the land of My Love. Part 5


I woke-up the following morning (this Sunday now) shocked by the fact that I slept well - I am a bit OCD when it comes to beds and mattresses - this bed was amazing, the perfect amount of firm! Reader, sorry if this sounds weird to you... As well as the bed being the 'perfect amount of firm', there was another element to this magical awakening: the man I was in bed with. I was home, in his arms, in his bed, in his room, in his flat... I felt relaxed, happy, comfortable, insouciant, naughty, wise... I was really Me, the Me I had been looking for - for lack of a more original terminology for the situation I found myself in - I felt complete! 


From that moment on, until the next day when I had to leave Jules to go back to Ol' Blighty, I was happy and content, everything made me smile and laugh, everything he did or said warmed my heart and brought me 'dangerously' closer to falling in love with him: the fact that he's 'naked boy', that he laughed at the coffee I made him, that he looks like a girl in his yearbook picture, that he loves BAAD 80s films, that he finishes my food, that he solves any IT issue with F5, that it is our secret when I slip my feet under his thighs and he slowly caresses them while no one is watching...


I left that weekend and everything changed for me, my life, my goals, my dreams, everything changed. And then I got back to London and he changed, for the worse, and now I can't reach him. What do I do Reader, what CAN I do?

No comments: